Write a dialogue between a doctor and a patient

Answer:  A dialogue between a doctorand a patient


Patient : Hello doctor! Can you treat me a few minutes?
Doctor: Sure! Come in and sit down. Now, what is the matter with you?
Patient : That is just what I want you to tell me.
Doctor : Well, tell me what is your problem?
Patient : I think to be generally out of sorts. I have no appetite for my food, and yet I am always suffering from indifestion.
Doctor : Are you troubled with headaches?
Patient : Yes, I am. And what is bad I cannot sleep at night.
Doctor : I see, What is your work?
Patient : I am a teacher in an office, and have to work long hours.
Doctor : What type of exercise do you take in the evening?
Patient : I am afraid I don't take any. I feel so tired when I go home that I normally want to sit down, or go to bed.
Doctor : I see. Well, you are evidently run down, and have a rest and change. All your troubles are signs of nervous exhaustion. You will get from me a nerve tonic but the main thing is rest. If you do as I say, you will soon be all right.
Patient : Thank you, doctor. I will follow your advice, Good sight!

Doctor : Good night! And let me know how you get on.