My Best Friend


I have plenty of friends. i'm considerably keen on them. Of them Tahsan is my succor. he's conjointly my acquaintance. he's the foremost good student of the category. he's polite naturally. He behaves courteously together with his classmates. He deeply feels for the weak students of the category. His behavior with others is worthy. He respects his lecturers and superiors. he's broad-minded and ne'er speaks unwell of others. i prefer him most for his elegance and co-operative mood. I actually have learnt several vital tips from him. I actually have learnt the way to keep match and prepare lessons fleetly from him. while not these, I actually have conjointly learnt the worth of your time, co-operation, honesty and timing that create a person extremely nice. All on, he's a blessing on behalf of me and that i am considerably happy and happy with having such a succor.