Write a dialogue between a teacher and a student who comes late

AnswerA dialogue between a teacher and a student who comes late



Student: May I come in, sir?
Teacher: Yes, stand here. Why do you always  late?
Student : Sir It is the bus which makes me late.
Teacher : What time do you leave home?
Student : I always leave home at quarter to eight.
Teacher : How far is your home from here?
Student : It is about three kilometers from here.
Teacher : That is why, you get late. You leave your home very late.
Student : Sir, I take my break fast at 7:30 a.m.
Teacher : What time do you get up?
Student : I get up at about 7:00 a.m.
Teacher : Don't you offer your prayer?
Student : Not regularly.
Teacher : My dear. It is a bad habit. Change your routine. Always get up early in the morning. Offer your prayers and go for a morning walk.
Student : Sir, there is no park near our home.
Teacher : No problem. You can walk along the street in the morning time. Take breakfast at right time and then leave for school.
Student : You are right, sir. From tomorrow, I shall never be late.
Teacher : Good. One thing more keep in mind. Regularity and punctuality conquer the mountains.
Student : Thank you very much for your good advice. Can I sit now, sir?
Teacher : Oh Yes, of course