Write a dialogue between a teacher and a student about home work

Answer: A dialogue between a teacherand a student about home work



Teacher: Good morning, dear students.
Student: Good morning, sir.
Teacher : Ali, bring your home work note-book to me.
Student : Sorry sir. I forgot my note-book at home.
Teacher : Did you do your home work?
Student : Yes, sir. But I left my note-book at home.
Teacher : How is it possible? I think you do not complete your home work and it is just an excuse.
Student : Sorry sir. Infact, I had to go to my uncle's house yesterday.
Teacher : Do you like other things to your studies? Very strange thing.
Student : My father asked me for going there.
Teacher : That's right. After coming back, you could have finished your home work.
Student : It had been late at night when I came back.
Teacher : If you do not work regularly, you will not pass in the Exam. keep in mind that regularity conquers the mountains.
Student : Next time, I shall be careful.
Teacher : One more thing. There is nothing important subject than studies in the world.
Student : I have realized it sir.
Teacher : Now you must write your routine and show me your note-book tomorrow.
Student : O.K. Sir. I will complete my note-book today.
Teacher : Now you sir down.
Student : Thank you sir.