Make Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise

      

Answer: Dialogue between two friends about taking physical exercise:
Kamal: Good morning, Shafiq, where are you going?
Rafiq: Good morning, Amin. I am going to gymnasium.
Kamal: Why are you going there?
Rafiq: I go to the gymnasium to take physical exercise everyday.
Kamal: If we walk in the morning in open fields, it will benefit our health. Then why should we go to gymnasium? Besides, if we play cricket, football or volleyball in the afternoon, it may assist us to keep our body sound.
Rafiq: Yes, you are correct. But if you go to the gymnasium and take regular exercise with the help of some tools, it will be very helpful to build your body sound and make the various organs of your body stronger.
Kamal: Yes, I understand now. I want to go to the gymnasium with you.
Rafiq: Of course, I shall take you with me to the gymnasium .
Kamal: Thank you very much.
Rafiq: Most welcome.