Write a Dialogue between teacher and student about homework well.

The teacher enters into the class room and asks the all students for the homework. Here a dialogue is continuous between them.

Teacher and Student




 Teacher: Good morning, dear.

Student: Good morning, sir.


Teacher: How are you all?

Student: We're fine, and you, sir?


Teacher: Yes, I'm fine too. We had a little homework, do you remember?


Student: Yes sir, it's the last date for homework.


Teacher: Did you do it?

Student: Yes, I did.


Teacher: Did you find it difficult to solve all these problems?

Student: Yes sir, I got into some trouble. Can you please explain this to me?


Teacher: Of course I can. Just tell me, did you find it difficult?

Student: It relates to the third line and the continuous tense. I found this excitement really hard to understand. Can you give me more examples so that I can understand them better?


Teacher: Yes, I can give some examples. Suppose someone was doing something in the past and it was continuous, it is a continuous period of the past. For example, "He was working in the kitchen." "I was reading a book." This is the best example of this law. Now tell me if there is any problem.

Student: No sir, it is clear now. Thanks for the clarification.


Teacher: Welcome. Good to see your good work on paper.



Make a dialogue between teacher and student about homework: 2

Sohel could not bring homework to class due to his problem. Here is his entire conversation with his mentor on the subject.


Teacher: Hi Sohel , how are you?

Student: I'm fine, how are you sir?


Teacher: I wonder, did you do the math homework I gave you last week?

Student: No, sir, I haven't done it yet.


Teacher: It's been a week, why haven't you done it yet?

Student: I've had some difficulties, sir.


Teacher: Oh no, Sohel . Everyone did it and they had no problem with it. Do you have any problem understanding this math?

Student: No, sir, I understand very well. Your last class on this subject was great. I have some more problems.


Teacher: Then tell me, what is your problem?

Student: Sir, my grandmother has been admitted to the hospital. My mother and other members are also there. He has stayed there for the last four days. Her condition is critical. Every day after class I have to go there and stay with them. There is no way for me to study or do my homework.


Teacher: Oh, I see. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, when will you go home?

Student: Yesterday the doctor said.


Teacher: Good thing. Okay, then go home and finish the housework.

Student: All right, sir, thank you for your understanding.


Teacher: Welcome.