Write an email to your father for sending you some money

 You have been promoted to Class 7, and you need some money to buy some books . Now email your father to send you some money.




Answer:

From     :sarmin453@gmail.com

To         : father467@gmail.com

Send     : Friday 19 February2021

Subject: Regarding sending some money 


My dear father,


I am very happy to know from your letter that you are doing well in the family and the results of my annual examination have been published. You must be glad I gave the first test. All the teachers praised me very much. My teachers suggested buying some important books. I also feel the need for these books, it will cost around 1000 rupees, please send me money as soon as possible.

With best regards to you and love to all .


Yours ever,

Sarmin