Write an email to your friend expressing your condolence at her / his Father’s death

1.Suppose, you are Samim/ Samima Living in Nawabganj. Your friend, Salim/Sima who lives in Sunamganj has lost her /his father.Write an email to your friend expressing your condolence at her / his Father’s death.


From       : Samim@gmail.com

To           :Salim@hotmail.com

 Sent      : Wednesday,8 March 2021 

Subject   : Expressing condolence


 Dear Salim,

I am very shocked to hear the news of your father’s death. I could never understand that he would keep us at such a premature age. I can not think how to  console you in such a situation .Your grief is so great that words will fail to console you. The loss of a father is irrecoverable. I know that it is  a great sad pain to lose a father because I have also lost mine.


 I pray to the almighty that he might give strength to bear the loss. I also  pray  sincerely that his soul may rest in peace.


 Sincerely yours,

 Samim