Write a dialogue between two friends about an interesting book shortly

 Here is the best dialogue between two bosom friends, Rana and Roni about a book Rana was reading. Roni came to Rana's house and started to speak each other.

Roni : Hello, Rana .I see after long time. How’re you?
Rana  : Hi Roni . I’m fine, thanks and you?
Roni : I’m also fine .
Rana  : So, what thing take you to my home?
Roni : You didn’t come to us for playing last five days. What happened?
Rana  : Oh, it’s nothing serious.You will be happy that I’m just reading an interesting and favourite book for five days.
Roni : What kind of book is it?
Rana  : It is novel book named “Harry Potter and Philosopher’s Stone”.
Roni : What’s  the novel  about?
Rana  : It is a charming novel. It’s about a magical world.
Roni : What is main characters of the novel.
Rana  :  Harry Potter is the main charecter of it. The whole novel is based on him. Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger are another important charecters. They are Harry Potter’s best friends.
Roni : I want to know the story shortly, please tell me about this?
Rana  : Ok, Harry and his friends are wizards. They read in school of magic attentively. The evil Voldemort killed harry's parents. Harry defeats Voldemort and he flees away.
Roni : Wow, it’s very interesting novel.! I desire to read it. Can you give me it?
Rana  : of course.Already I have finished it.
Roni : Thanks you very much for giving the book. See you later then.
Rana  : Good bye.