Write an email to your friend asking him to return the book.

 Your friend has given you one of your important book. Your examination is coming soon.So you need the book badly. Now write an email to your friend asking him to return the book.




Answer:
From     : Rahman453@gmail.com
To         : nawfel467@gmail.com
Send     : Thurday 19 February 2021

Subject : Asking to return the book.


Dear Rahman,


 Your letter is just to hand only. We are all glad to hear of your great results, my final exams are coming soon. I really need Chowdhury and Hossain's book "Advanced Learners of Communicative English" which you borrowed from me a long time ago and since you do not need this book at the moment, I request you to return it as soon as possible. If you need it again, I'll give it to you after verification.


Hoping you to be hale and hearty.


Yours ever

 Nawfel




     See Here All Emails