Very Important Letter writing Here to make a good result for your Exam

Write a letter to your friend about your school
District : Dhaka
24 November, 2014

Dear friend Ataur,

How ar you? I'm well. In your last letter you have wanted to know about  my school. The name of my school is Boalia High School. It's in Rajshahi district. .There are one thousand students and twenty teachers. There are thirty rooms within the school. eighteen rooms are for the classes, Two rooms are for the teachers and head master use a room.. The results of the school are excellent. All the teachers of our school are terribly friendly and useful. they're high qualified teachers. They teach us very much . They love us like their children.There is a play ground before our school. I like my school cordially.


No more today. With the best regerds to your parents

Your loving friend

Arshi

Writing a letter to your father for some money. 


Khulna Zilla School Hostel, 

February 15, 2015 

Khulna. 

My dear Father, 
I have received your letter and you are very well  with your family. I'm additionally glad that you will be glad to know that  my  examination result published yesterday.I have taken first place in the examination. I have also got star marks. I have to buy some books for new year. Our class will be begun from tomorrow.My school has given a book-list  . I even have calculated that, in total, I need Tk. 1,000  to fulfill these expenses . So, please send to me the money as early as potential. 
No more today.With best regards to you and mother.

Your loving son,
Mahim.


Writing a letter to father telling him about preparation for the ensuing S. S. C. examination

5 April,2019
 laxmipur Road 
Rajshahi

Dear father,

Your letter  is just to hand. I learn from it that you are very anxious about my preparation for the S. S. C examination which will be held next month. I am telling about my preparation.

Father, I am continuing my study for good result that is your expectation.  I keep me busy for study from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. everyday. Already I actually have completed my English, Math, science at least twice. I actually have gathered sensible notes for alternative subjects too.I hope that I will complete them in twenty days only. My class-teachers are very hopeful.So, I am going to do a good result in examination. However I hope to do better by God willing. Everyday I attend a model test on the hard subjects. you recognize that the teachers of my school are very careful to us. So,l believe that, I have the best preparation for the coming examination. In a word, I am optimistic of fine results, even of achieving my target. 

No more today. With best regards to you and mother,


Your loving son, 
Rana

write a letter to your friend about your school sports day
Uttara, Dhaka
15 May,2019

Dear Masud, 
I hope, you are well.You will be glad to know that my school Sports Day was held yesterday, the weather was sunny.The day was very fine. The sports were funny and exciting. In my school Sports Day, we had relay races, shot put and we also had the 200 meter run too! I joined the relay race. I felt so happy for wining in this event. I was in the Green House. The Green House was the champion among all the five houses. My school Sports Day was very exciting  for us and there were many spectators and cheer leading teams too! My cheer leading team is the Green House. The cheer leading teams screamed so loudly! And the spectators screamed loudly too! The school Sports Day was so memorable! 

No more today.Hope you enjoy your school life very much.

Your loving friend
Suman


Write a letter to your friend about your hobby.

Uttara,Dhaka
5 April,2019

Dear Fahim

I have received your letter .I hope that you are well. I am also well. you have wanted to know about my perfect aim in life. Let me describe it
.My aim in life is to be a teacher..A teacher is  a nation builder.Most of the people are illiterate in our country.After finishing my reading I shall go to my village and will join a school in my village hope that I could remove darkness from the society.Write to me soon about your aim in life.
No more today. With my best regards to your parents and love to the younger.

Your loving friend
Md.Sujan

Write a letter to your friend about your leisure time.

Uttara,Dhaka
5 April,2019
My dear Fahim,
At first take my love. I hope you are good by the grace of Allah. I am also very well. It is sure that you have wanted to know about my leisure time. I am telling you about this.
Leisure time refreshes our mind and makes us glad. Routine work makes life boring and monotonous very much. When I am free from my work I spend my leisure time on gardening. Because garden is a source of income and refreshment of our mind. I shall be happy if you visit my flower garden.
No more today. With my best regards to your parents and love to the younger.

Yours ever.
Mitu
write a letter to your friend about your country
Uttara,Dhaka-1230
My dear Rony
I  received your letter yesterday. I hope that you are well.You have wanted to know about my country . Now, I am telling you a short description about my country.
The name of my country is Bangladesh. It is a small country. It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh.  Its area is 1,47,570 square kilometers. About 160 million people live here. The main crops of it are rice, sugar-cane,jute and tea. The various kinds of fruits also grow here.Banana,mango pine-apple,etc. are the most common. It has many big and small rivers. It has also many interesting places.In the world the Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach . Many people of different communities live here together in peace. The natural scenery of our country is very fine.

No more today. With my best regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend
Rana