A Dialogue About Necessity of Reading Newspaper

Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend Kalam about the necessity of reading newspaper:
Myself: Hi Raisa! how are you?
Kalam: I’m pretty well and you?
Myself: I’m also fine. Well, Raisa, what do you think about the necessity of reading newspaper?
Kalam: I think it is indispensable for a modern man to read the newspaper daily. It can help us in various ways, can’t it?
Myself: Yes, we get various types of news in the newspaper; for instance, current affairs trade and commerce, literature, games, and sports, etc.
Kalam: You’re right. To adjust with modern civilization, we have no substitute for the reading newspaper.
Myself: But you should keep in mind that sometimes false news leads to many mishaps.
Kalam: Of course. But there is nothing with unmixed blessing in this world. However, reading a newspaper is essential for all and it’s true.
Myself: Thank you. See you again. Good-bye.