Write an email to your friend inviting him on the occasion of the marriage ceremony

Suppose your older sister's wedding is on January 22nd, some of your friends will join the party. Now send an email to invite your friends to the marriage ceremony.




Answer:

From     :ponir453@gmail.com

To         : ratan5467@gmail.com

Send     : Friday 20 January 2021

Subject :Inviting for joining to the marriage ceremony.

 Dear  Ratan, 

You will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes on 22nd January, this year. I cannot even think was passing this happy vacation without your presence. My parents have also asked me to invite you. some of our other friends will also attend the ceremony. So, I would request you to come to our house at least 3 days earlier. We ,all will have a very nice time if you join us.Please don't disappoint me 

My best regards to your parents and love to the youngers. Looking forward to getting you Among Us.

Yours ever 

ponir