Email Writing about the bad effect of excessive TV waching and birthday party

Write an email to your younger brother about the bad effect of excessive TV waching

From: Mustak@gmail.com

To        Mahim@gmail.com
Sent     : Monday, 10 April 2019, 10.00 am.
Subject: Advice about  excessive TV watching.
Dear Mahim,
I received a letter from your father and came to know that you are now in the habit TV watching. TV watching also is good, no doubt. But It has limitation. No one should cross this limitation. Excessive TV watching will make you addicted to TV. It will keep you away from your study. It will kill valuable time. Study is the Main duty of a student. So leaving study you should not watch TV. I want to advise you to watch only educational program if there is any and sometimes news. Dear brother, try to follow my advice. It would be better for you.
Wishing you best of luck
Mustak


Email to A Friend Inviting Him to Your Birthday Party


From: Mustak@gmail.com
To        Mahim@gmail.com
Sent     : Monday, 10 April 2019, 10.00 am.
Subject: Invitation for joining my birthday party
Dear Mahim,
At first take my love. How are you with your studies? It’s happy news that I am stepping into seventeen next Saturday. My family has taken a decision to arrange a good party on that day. I have already invited Rana, Rosy, Beauti and Bina. They have agreed to join the party. But the party will lose much of its charm if you do not join. So, you will never miss. We’ll do a lot of fun together. Don’t forget to bring the video camera. I’m well.
With my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend,
Mustak