Dialogue writing between two friends about corruption in English

 

Sanuwar: Hi Sahan, how are you?


Sohel: I am doing a good job Sanjay, how are you?


Sanuwar: I am fine too. Have you seen the latest Corruption Perceptions Index?


Sohel: No, what happened there?


Sanuwar: They have released a new list and India's position there is very bad. So go down. Corruption is increasing every year.

 

Sohel: It is a great shame for us as a nation. What do you think? Why is this happening in our country?


Sanuwar: It starts with bad politics. When a politician abuses his power, it gets worse. They give almost legitimacy to bribery and nepotism.


Sohel: Yes, that's right. Can talk about job market. It is not possible to get a job without a big bribe. This shows how weak the system of our country is.


Sanuwar: Yes, from clerks to presidents, ministers are all corrupt.


Sohel: Do you think it is possible to get rid of this corruption?


Sanuwar: Yes, it is possible. Many countries are exceptions. First, we need a good politician to control the country. You see, we don't have many educated leaders. This is a big problem for the nation.

 

Sohel: In that case I agree with you. I believe many educated and responsible leaders can change a nation.


Sanuwar: Yes, it could be you or me or someone else. We have to protect our country from the black shadow of corruption.


Sohel: I totally agree with you.


Sanuwar: Thank you very much, Sahan.


Sohel: Welcome, Sanjay. Nice to talk to you I'm glad.


Sanuwar: I feel good too. Keep in mind, see you later.

 

Sohel: Bye.