Write an e-mail to the Principal of your school requesting him to give you a week’s leave in your grandmother's death

From       : Samim@gmail.com

To           :principalsir@hotmail.com

 Sent      : Wednesday,8 March 2021 

Subject   : Application for leave


 Dear Sir,

Kindly grant me leave for this week as I shall not be ready to attend my classes during that period. Today I even have got a telephonic message from my village in Khulna. The message is that my grandmother has died last night. I even have been asked to reach in my house in Khulna as soon as possible. So I'm leaving immediately. I’ll be ready to come when the last prayer are performed. This prayer is going to be 3 days from now. If I start on an equivalent evening. I shall reach here! Before the expiry of the week. So I request you to grant me leave. I assure you that on my return, I’ll structure the lost time with my hard; work and help from my friends. I shall be grateful for your kind permission,

Your obedient pupil

Samim

class:Eight

Roll: 5