Write a dialogue between you and your friend about your college results in the latest HSC exam

 

Result



Myself: Hello! Good morning Kamal.

Kamal: Good morning. Why are you waiting here?

Myself: I'm here to see our English teacher. I have some problems configuring a part. If it helps me solve my problem, I can guess my result like our seniors.

Kamal: I don't know the final result of HSC exam in our college before. Can you publish the results please?

Myself: Oh, of course. Our college results are always admirable. But in comparison, in the last HSC examination, our college achieved the highest reputation. Twenty-five out of three hundred students got GPA 5.

Kamal: What a good result we have! Can you give me more information?

Myself: Yes, I can. Our college has got 3rd place in the board of directors of Dhaka. For this we are very proud of our college as well as our teachers. Teachers here are very careful about their students achieving results.

Kamal: The news of the results has made me really optimistic about my results. Thank you for giving me this information.

Myself: Welcome. Well, not today. Goodbye

Kamal: Bye.