Email writing || how to deal with global warming || poor condition of a government hospital || to the editor of a newspaper

 

Question 1.

Write an email to your friend with some tips on how to deal with global warming.

 

Global worming


 

Answer:

Date: March 4, 2021

From: roshnl12@gmall.com

Subject: How to fight global warming

To: iishldfg@gmall.com

Dear Hakim

In your mail, you found that you are very concerned about the problem of global warming. I have an idea how to fight it.

Global warming means the temperature of the Earth's atmosphere is rising. We must take steps to stop the activities that contribute to this warming. First, our light bulbs must be replaced with CFLs because the latter gives off less heat. When cooking, we must use energy saving equipment such as pressure cooker. Our washing machines or dishwashers should only be used when they are at full capacity. We need to plant as many trees as possible. Car smoke generates a lot of heat. Therefore, personal vehicles should be avoided. Public transportation is the best way.

With best wishes,

your sincerely

Lalmia

 

Question 2.

Write an email in about 100 words to the Indian Express editor on the issue of arbitrary registration.

 

 

Answer:

Date: April 5, 2021

From: ajayroy@gmail.com

To: indianexpress34@yahoo.com

Subject: The value of the tree

Dear Sir.

Trees and plants play an important role in our lives. In fact, life is possible because there are trees. They provide us with the oxygen necessary for our life. They also add natural beauty. The green spaces of a city are called its lungs. They control atmospheric pollution. In summer, trees give us comfortable shade. In winter they supply them; The firewood that keeps us warm. trees clog the soil during rains; Erosion rains wash away fertile soil. Tree roots bind the soil and prevent landslides. We stretch the tree. Wood is necessary to make the house and its furniture. Birds and even some animals get their food and shelter from trees. The same tree provides people with fruits and herbs. Therefore, through your newspaper, I am asking the people and the authorities to stop randomly cutting trees.

your sincerely

Ajay Roy

 

Question 3.

Write an email to the editor of a newspaper about the poor condition of a government hospital in Kolkata.

Answer:

Date: April 5, 2021

To: editorpresswww.comindia

From: amit23@10yahoo.com

Subject: Government hospital

Dear Sir.

Allow me to report the poor condition of First Government Hospital, Kolkata. Think about the Lake City accident. Three people were injured. I had to go there because I knew one of them. When: A nurse or doctor had not come to see the victims for about half an hour when they arrived at the hospital. They are accepted only after seeing a doctor. Fortunately, beds were available at the time. But that was very dirty. There were ten beds in this room. Each of them was occupied by one patient and surrounded by at least six other people. no one asked; These well-wishers left the house. The doctor prescribed some medicine for my friend. I was told the hospital does not have it. behavior; There was rudeness with the nurses too. I would urge the government to hire more doctors and create more space for patients. The medicine must be available in the hospital. Above all, an officer must be appointed to stop corruption and negligence.

Your sincerely

Amit

 

Question 4.

Write an email to your principal asking you to take a week off because your grandmother expired last night.

Answer:

 

Date: April 5, 2021

From: abhay@gmail.com

To: Principaldrschool@3yahoo.com

Subject: Application for leave

Sir

Please give me a week off as I will not be able to attend my classes during that time. Today I received a phone message from my home in J in Bihar. The message is that my grandmother died last night. I have been asked to reach my home in Patna as soon as possible. So I will leave immediately. I'll be back when the funeral is over. This will be J five days from now. If you start the same evening. I'll get here! before the end of the week. So I beg you to give me leave. I assure you that after my return, I will make up for the time lost in my troubles; Work and help from my friends. I would be grateful if you would kindly allow me,

Your sincerely

Rahman


Question 5

I just passed a school that is now celebrating its birthday. On this occasion, you are invited to receive an award for some of the previous activities. Send an email to the manager to express your regret at not being able to attend the party.

Answer:

Date: 3/4/20XX

To: main@kvjodhpur.com

Copy to: Abhishek01@gmail.com

Subject: Not being able to attend the event

 

Sir,

Please accept my sincere thanks for inviting me to accept my award for the first place I won in the solo singing competition in my school life. But I would sadly like to say that I will not be able to come to celebrate the annual day because I have to come for the entrance examination to an institute on that day. One day I will come to receive your blessing and to receive my prize.

 

Greetings,

for the first time

 

Question 6

As the student representative in your class, write an email to your classmates, suggest a party for class teacher Professor Sunil who is retiring next month. Sign the email on behalf of Sam.

Answer:

Date: 5/9/20XX

To: Rakesh_230@Radiffmail.com

CC: Siddarth417@gmail.com

Bcc: Lakhraj44@yahoo.com

Greetings fellow!

 

I have come to inform you all that our class teacher Sunil will be retiring next month. So, I was thinking of planning a surprise party for her and she would be the host for all of us. We were all his family and he was an exceptional teacher and guide. He was a mentor who was responsible for the formation of all the students he taught. His supportive attitude was always very noble. Now our responsibility is to re-create the beautiful and unforgettable moments with him. I would like to invite all of you to join the farewell party and please make your valuable contributions.

 

Hope to see you all there!

 

Thanks,

Sam

Student representative