Write an email to your father informing him of your plan to visit a few neighbouring countries after your examination .

 

From:sakib23@gmail

To: sanuwarer@gmail.com

Subject: About visiting a few neighbouring countries after your examination


My dear father,

Your email of the 10th instant is just to hand. You wanted to know what I would like to do after my examination .Well, here it is :

You know it full well that education in our country has become a thing of the past. So what is the necessity of wasting some valuable years of our life in our so-called educational institutions. I have therefore decided visit some of our neighbouring countries like India and Pakistan and to see what is actually going on in the actually going on the educational Institutions of those countries. I also want to study in any university there.


I would like to know your opinion in this respected so that I may  prepare myself accordingly


Your loving son

Sakib