Write a dialogue between two friends about choosing a profession

Manna: Hi Hasib, how are you?


Hasib: All right, thank you. And what about you?


Manna: I'm fine too, Hasib. We are middle class. So now we have to choose the profession.


Hasib: You are right. Success in life depends on choosing the right job.


Manna: We must choose our profession correctly. May I know your job choices?


Hasib: Yes, of course. I decided to become a doctor. Do you like this profession?


Manna: Yes I do. It's a good job. Can you tell me why you chose this profession?


Hasib: Most of us are deprived of pediatric services.


Manna: Yes, there is a lack of good doctors in our country. Those who live in the village cannot take the advice of a good doctor.


Hasib: I want to serve people.


Manna: Are you willing to go to the villagers if necessary?


Hasib: Yes, of course. Through this profession I will be able to earn money honestly. Well, can you tell me about your favorite job?


Manna: Of course. I want to be an agricultural officer.


Hasib: Most students would prefer to be a doctor, an engineer or an administrator. Why don't you


Manna: Our country is an agricultural country. Our economy is dependent on agriculture.


Hasib: Yes, that's right. Tell me about your plan.


Manna: I am going to agricultural university. After finishing my studies, I will join the agricultural cadre service. I will do research on agriculture.


Hasib: It is also a great profession.


Manna: I am going to teach farmers modern farming methods.


Hasib: I appreciate your plan.


Manna: Choosing a profession is not enough. We have to work hard to achieve our plan.


Hasib: Of course. We must do well in H.S.C exams, otherwise we cannot be a doctor or transplant officer.


Manna: Of course. Thanks, Jamia. It was great to talk to you.


Hasib: Welcome. Goodbye see you again.


Manna: Bye.