Conversation between two friends about exam preparation

 Myself: Hello friend, how are you?


My friend: I'm fine, thank you. Why do you feel so sorry?


Myself: Actually I'm worried about my final exam. How are you preparing for the exam?


My friend: Well, I will continue my studies well. I'm also worried about my exams.


Myself: But talk about your wishes in different matters.


My friend: You know I'm weak in English. For this reason, I am particularly interested in the English language. I have a detailed review of other topics.


Myself: Do you use any special books?


My friend: Yes, but I read the textbook very carefully.


Myself: I'm watching. I need to start working on the textbook. What do you think?


My friend: Yes. I think it will be very useful not only for English but also for other subjects.


Myself: Thank you for your helpful advice. Good luck


My friend: Welcome.