Write a dialogue between two friends about the merits and demerits of using mobile phones.



Answer:A dialogue between two friends, Jamal and Zafor the merits and demerits of using mobile phones. They met in a park and began a conversation.

Jamal : Hello, Jishan. How’re you?
Zafor : Hey Jami, I’m fine, thanks. What about you?
Jamal : I’m fine, too.
Zafor : I have heard your parents bought you a mobile phone.
Jamal : Yes, you heard right.
Zafor : Well, that’s really great! I requested my parents to buy me one but they still didn’t allow it.
Jamal : Well’ it may seem great, but it has both advantages and disadvantages.
Zafor : I think the advantages outnumber the disadvantages.
Jamal : Well, yes, after all you can carry the phone everywhere and communicate anyone via call and sms.It’s a great need in emergencies, too.
Zafor : And you can also use internet in mobile.
Jamal: Besides these advantages, there are some disadvantages, too.
Zafor : Like what?
Jamal : Well, firstly you can become addicted to talking, testing and using internet with your mobile phone.It can affect your study badly. And mobile phones spread radiation which can be fatal to health if you use them too much.
Zafor : Well, you can control these activities, right?
Jamal : Yes, but you’ve to be a very responsible person for that.
Zafor : Don’t worry, I think you’re responsible enough to handle a mobile phone.
Jamal : Thanks a lot, Jishan. Anyway, I’ll see you later then.
Zafor : Good bye.