Long dialogue between you and your friend about studies

 

Myself: Hi Sabella, how are you?


My friend: All right, how are you?


Myself: All right. What's up with your studies?


My friend: It's not good. I have some problems with math.

 

Myself: Sorry to know. But why not ask a math teacher for help?


My friend: I'm going to ask her for some help. However, I am very concerned about this. You know the test is knocking on the door and you are not ready for it at all.


Myself: You still have plenty of time to clear your doubts. I think you can do it; You are a very good student.


My friend: Thanks, dear. I hope so too.


Myself: What will happen to English?



My friend: I prepare a lot of English and I think I will do well in this subject.


Myself: Very good.


My friend: How are you? How is your study


Myself: Yes, it is going well. Give some extra time for science. You know I'm pretty weak about this.


My friend: Ah, I hope you do a great job at this. How many hours do you study every day?


Myself: After class and lessons I spend about three hours every day in my study. You know, I have to spend most of my time on insights.



My friend: Oh, I see. I study for about four hours and never go to class. Do you think I need to read more?


Myself: I think it is enough if you pay proper attention to your lessons.


My friend: Yes, I think so. Do you have any suggestions or suggestions for getting a better focus on your studies?


Myself: I like to study very early in the morning. If you can get up early, you can too. I think this is the best time to focus on something.


My friend: That's very good advice. I'll try this. Thank you so much for your tips.


Myself: Welcome. See you later.