Write an application to the headmaster of your school praying for leave in advance

    



 March 08, 2021   

The headmaster 

Barisal ZillaSchool,Barisal


Subject :Prayer for leave in advance 

sir,

I beg to state that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister will be held on the 11th instant. So, I shall not be able to attend the class from the 10th to the 12th instant. 

I therefore, pray that you would be kind enough to grant me leave in advance for those days only .


I remain 

Sir,

Your most obedient Pupil

Sumi

Class 5, Roll No- 3





Do You see All Emails ? Click HERE


All dialogues HERE


All Paragraphs HERE


See all letters and applications on the following links:

Write an application to the headmaster for leave of absence.




Writing a letter to father telling him about preparation for the ensuing S. S. C. examination


Write a letter to your friend about your school sports day