Write a letter to your father about the preparation for the test exam.

                                                                                                                                               Rajshahi

15/12/21


My dear father 

I have got your letter just now.I am very happy to know that you are all hale and hearty. You have asked me about my preparation for the test exam and I am describing about it.

You know I am a regular student. I never neglect my studies.I have already taken satisfactory preparation for the exam. Physics, chemistry, mathematics have been prepared well. I feel a bit problem in English. I am going to private tutor. I hope I will overcome my problems in English before the exam. I ask you by the grace of Allah that I will be able to cut a good figure in the coming exam.

Don't think anything bad I am well. Tender my salam to my mother and love to younger 

Wishing your sound healthy .



                                                            Your loving son

                                                           Suman

                                                            M.f. Mess

Rajshahi