Dialogue Between You and Your Friend Kamal About Gardening


Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend Kamal about gardening:
Myself: Hello Kamal, are you in your garden? I am looking for you.
Kamal: Yes, today is a holiday and I’ll work for some time in my garden.
Myself: Your garden is very beautiful. Here I see many types of vegetables.
Kamal: Yes, my mother cooks very delicious ‘curries with these vegetables. These vegetables are essential for our good health.
Myself: You are right. Do you do all the works in our garden?
Kamal: Yes, I enjoy these works, at the same time these works are the physical exercise for me.
Myself: Fine. I also see many types of flower trees here in your garden.
Kamal: Yes, these satisfy my mind with their beauty and scent.
Myself: Your hobby and activities are really praiseworthy. I’ll also make a garden. OK friend, bye.