Dialogue on how to make a good result



Question: Suppose, you are Shofik/Shofia and your friend is Selim/Selina. Now, write a dialogue in 100 words between two friends on how to make a good result.
Selim: Hi Shofik, how are you?
Myself: I’m fine. And you?
Selim: I’m also fine. But I am somewhat worried about my JSC exam. Would you please tell me the ways of making a good result in the exam?
Myself: Of course. For making a good result, you must study attentively and regularly. You must attend the classes regularly and listen to the teachers with very attention.
Selim: Are these all?
Myself: In addition, you have to be industrious for making your lesson regularly. At the same time, you must write what you have learned. Always try to understand your lesson.
Selim: I see, in case of any problem, I must seek the help of the teachers, mustn’t I?
Myself: Of course.
Selim: Ok friend, thank you very much for your important advice.
Myself: You are welcome.