Write a dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer for buying shoes


Answer: A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer for buying shoes


Shopkeeper: Can I help you please?
Customer: Yes ,please give me some black shoes.
Shopkeeper: With laces or slip-on?
Customer: With laces please.
Shopkeeper: What size?
Customer :  Nine I think but would you measure my foot?
Shopkeeper : Certainly! Yes it is nine Now... how about these?
Customer:  Well they feel a bit tight here. Can I try the next?
Shopkeeper : Of course Try these.
Customer :  They're a better fit, but I don't prefer this colour. They are too shining. Have you got them in some other colour?
Shopkeeper : I'm afraid not. These are all we have.
Customer :  Oh well I seem I'll leave it then. Goodbye.
Shopkeeper : As you like sir Bye.