Write a dialogue between a shopkeeper and a girl

Answer: A dialogue between ashopkeeper and a girl



Shopkeeper: Hi young lady. How can I help You?
Girl: Well...... Yeah. I'm looking for a Mother’s  Day's Gift.
Shopkeeper : Okay. How about getting your father a new wallet?
Girl: Hmm. How much is that wallet?
Shopkeeper : Huh....which one?
Girl:  The black one.
Shopkeeper : Oh. It's only for Rs. 200/-
Girl:  Huh? That's too expensive for me. Do you have a cheaper one?
Shopkeeper : Hmm. How about this brown leather one?
Girl:  Umm.... I don't think my father will prefer the design on the outside, and it has no a                    place  to put ID card. How much is it anyway?
Shopkeeper : It's for Rs. 150/-
Girl:  Hmm. I don't have much money.
Shopkeeper : Okay. How much do you have to spend?
Girl:  I'm not sure. Probably about 70 or 80 rupees. This is all I have.
Shopkeeper : Hmm. How about this tie?
Girl:  That's real pretty, but the price tag says $ 10, and I know I don't have that much.
Shopkeeper : Well, let's say the tie is on sale. How about just $ 8- What do you say?
Girl:  Oh, thanks. I'll take it.